Cyberoam firewall is the only UTM firewall that embeds user identity in firewall rule matching criteria, enabling enterprises to configure policies and identify users directly by the username rather than through IP addresses. Cyberoam's powerful hardware firewall provides stateful and deep packet inspection, access control, user authentication, network and application-level protection.
The ICSA-certified Cyberoam firewall is available along with VPN, gateway anti-virus and anti-spyware, gateway anti-spam, intrusion prevention system, content filtering, bandwidth management and multiple link management, providing comprehensive security to small, medium and large enterprises, including remote and branch offices. Cyberoam is a Check Mark Level 5 certified UTM solution.
- Stateful Inspection Firewall
- Centralized management for multiple
- Embeds user identity in rule-matching
- Multiple zone security
- Granular IM, P2P controls
- ICSA certified
Identity-based Security - Patent Pending Technology
Given that firewalls are meant to compare corporate access policies with connection information, Cyberoam offers the only firewall that adds user identity to the firewall rule matching criteria in addition to source, destination zone and IP address and service rather than rely on blanket corporate policies. In doing so, it controls access based on the individual user’s work profile. It offers control over P2P, IM traffic with high granularity, allowing access to the application where necessary, but disallows file sharing. In addition, Cyberoam offers schedule-based access control to enterprises.
In case of multiple gateways, enterprises can create Cyberoam firewall rules to route user and application traffic over a pre-defined gateway. With user identity as the central point, Cyberoam’s hardware firewall appliance allows policies to be created for all the UTM features on a single firewall page, delivering higher levels of security.
- Cyberoam offers high availability with stateful failover to minimize single point of failure and ensure business continuity.
- Cyberoam meets enterprise level security requirement through dynamic routing that provides faster up-times, increased network throughput with reduced latencies and trouble-free configuration while supporting rapid network growth.
- It provides VLAN support that enhances enterprises’ ability to create work profile-based groups across distributed locations.
- Cyberoam’s virtual host capability enables secure hosting of servers inside LAN and DMZ for enterprises. It enables efficient use of the limited public address pool to host services.
- Cyberoam UTM firewall offers stateful and deep-packet inspection, protecting enterprises from DoS attacks and IP spoofing attacks.
- Cyberoam provides detailed information related to enterprise traffic through firewall logs.
Multicast for Stock Updates
Cyberoam firewall supports multicasting for stock updates, enabling financial institutions and enterprises to receive stock information that is transmitted as multicast traffic. Multicasting of bandwidth hungry applications that include audio-video traffic allows Cyberoam to increase network efficiency and limit bandwidth consumption, lowering operating costs.